This post was featured on Simple Lives Thursday at GNOWFGLINS, Fight Back Friday at Food Renegade, and Pennywise Platter Thursday at The Nourishing Gourmet!
- hydrated silica
- propylene glycol
- sodium bicarbonate
- pentasodium triphosphate
- tetrasodium pryophosphate
- sodium lauryl sulfate
- sodium hydroxide
- sodium saccharin
- cellulose gum
- calcium peroxide
- titanium dioxide
- FD&C blue no.1
- D&C yellow no.10
This post was featured on Simple Lives Thursday at GNOWFGLINS!
This posted on Simple Lives Thursday at GNOWFGLINS!
- Tea Tree Oil- Chosen for its antibacterial properties. The goal of tea tree oil is to prevent anything that gets into the open, fresh skin from causing or exacerbating breakouts.
- Chamomile- Chosen for its soothing properties. The oil is still on the skin after the razor passes over it, and the chamomile is ready to soothe it.
- Lavender- Also chosen for its soothing properties. Skin that just had a layer taken off by a metal blade needs all the help it can get!
- Peppermint- Cooling, and makes his skin feel better.
- Jojoba Oil- Known to be good and nourishing for the skin, so I added in a bit as another carrier oil.
This post was featured on Fight Back Friday at Food Renegades and Simple Lives Thursday at GNOWFGLINS!
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice
- PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus leaf oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) oil
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil
- CI 61565 (Green 6)