Then, I added in 3 eggs.
1 big bag of frozen broccoli got chopped up and added in.
Then, I mixed it all together.
The mixed up yumminess was formed into nuggets and frozen. The problem was, they didn’t really stay together.
We did bake a few of them to see how they were. They were supposed to bake at 375* for 15 minutes, get flipped, and bake for 10 more minutes. Check out the original recipe to see what they were SUPPOSED to look like. Ours didn’t look like that. In fact, we couldn’t flip them at all. They just cooked for about a half hour on one side and we called it a day.
Tasty like crazy, yes. Nuggets, no. Not at all. In fact, they tasted like this!!
As I read the original recipe, I realized that we didn’t add the breadcrumbs! The original recipe called for BREADCRUMBS. I feel so silly, but I had to share it. I can’t be the only person that does ridiculous things like this, and I want you to know, you are not alone!
- Tea Tree Oil- Chosen for its antibacterial properties. The goal of tea tree oil is to prevent anything that gets into the open, fresh skin from causing or exacerbating breakouts.
- Chamomile- Chosen for its soothing properties. The oil is still on the skin after the razor passes over it, and the chamomile is ready to soothe it.
- Lavender- Also chosen for its soothing properties. Skin that just had a layer taken off by a metal blade needs all the help it can get!
- Peppermint- Cooling, and makes his skin feel better.
- Jojoba Oil- Known to be good and nourishing for the skin, so I added in a bit as another carrier oil.
This post was featured on Fight Back Friday at Food Renegades and Simple Lives Thursday at GNOWFGLINS!
This post was featured on the Hearth and Soul Bloghop!
The finished product?
Not bad. At least, the casserole wasn’t bad. The cornbread? Not so great. Apparently I didn’t read the recipe carefully.
It called for:
- 1-1/2 cups corn meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.5 cups of cornmeal
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t sea salt
NOT AT ALL THE SAME THING!!!
They didn’t rise correctly and they were dry and flavorless. FAIL!
Also, this meal did not reheat well.